Semi-private training can be arranged for 2-4 people. This ensures that you will receive more attention and instruction than can be offered in a larger class setting. Semi-private training is less expensive than private training but you still receive a lot of individual coaching, so this option offers great value.
Here’s what you get:
GOAL ORIENTED TRAINING PROGRAMS
Semi-private training can be geared toward many different goals. Rx Fit offers established programs, such as Body Composition Fat Loss or Strength & Conditioning Programs, and we can also work with you to develop a program for your groups needs. Possible training programs include:
- Fat loss and improved body Composition
- Get In Shape
- Strength & Conditioning
- Strength Development for a Specific Goal
- Muscle Gain Programs (Hypertrophy)
- Prenatal/Postpartum Fitness
- Sport-Specific Training
- Advanced Training Programs for more Experienced Groups who have Specific Goals or Limitations
Our mission is to help you achieve your physical goals. The coaches at Rx Fit excel at teaching. From performing movements as safely and effectively as possible, to improving your ability, to transforming your body, we are here to help you move forward.
What’s Included In A Semi-Private Training Program?
- Small Group Training Sessions ranging from 1-4 days per week
- Tailored Training Programs
- Body Composition Analysis and Nutritional Counseling
- Customized Warm ups, Conditioning Workouts, and Supplemental Workouts (for travel or off-site workouts)
- Telephone, Facetime, and Email Coaching Support
PER HOUR/PER PERSON
$60 PER HOUR- 2 PEOPLE
$50 PER HOUR- 3 PEOPLE
$45 PER HOUR- 4 PEOPLE
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMIZED TRAINING PROGRAMS CALL (210)818-7413 OR